Imagine how proud you’ll feel when you hold your published book in your hands.
Writing and publishing your wellness book is rewarding and gratifying, and your family will share in your honor.
I hope you enjoyed my first guide: Gain Natural Authority. If you didn’t get it, just click the title to download it now.
But what if you’re not a great writer?
Today I want to talk to you about writing a winning health book, even if:
- Writing is difficult for you, or you don’t consider yourself a great writer
- You’re pressed for time
- You’re totally confused about how to write a book
First, let’s define the terms “author” and “writer.”
An author is someone who writes or creates a written body of work. A writer puts words on paper.
You can be both, but you don’t have to be. In fact, many well-known health and wellness books were not written by the person whose name appears on the cover.
In these cases, the author is the expert, but not the writer.
So how can you get your book written without actually writing it?
You can hire a ghostwriter, as many wellness authors do. But it can be very expensive.
Did you know that professional ghostwriters can charge from $30,000 to $100,000 to write a complete book for you?
Sure, you can find cut-rate ghostwriters. Trust me; you won’t want to put your name on a book written by a cheap ghost.
A much more satisfying way is to learn the step-by-step process for writing the book yourself.
This gives you the freedom to put your own words onto paper, and may be far more enjoyable than you think.
And if you discover that you actually enjoy writing, you can substantially improve your writing skills fairly easily and quickly.
That’s why I prepared another guide for you:
- Two options for writing your book even if writing is painful for you
- How to slash your writing time to a fraction of what you think it would be (no need to seal yourself off from the world for months as you hammer out your book!)
- The only two things that are vital to a great book…which any health professional can access easily.
- The one self-doubt you must banish if you want to leave your footprint on the world
- The surprisingly fast way to write a book of 60-80 pages, and get it up on Amazon and into print
- How you can benefit from your book right away, long before your book is published (so you start getting into the media, and attracting more clients)
If this sounds exciting to you, just click this link to get your free guide now:Non-Writers Guide
After you’ve read the guide, please let me know about the book you want to write, using the contact information at the end of the guide.
I truly look forward to hearing from you!